
This isn't a typical "tag post" in the blog world. This is about TAGS on shirts, blankets, stuffed animals, dolls, etc. My son has a need to hold onto a tag. Weird. Most young children want to have a blanket, teddy bear, doll at night time. Bradley will take any one of those-as long as it has a tag on it. He currently has a shirt on with no tag at all. So at nap time, he will need a blanket or stuffed animal with a tag on it to hold. He was at his Grandma's house and was walking around holding the tag in the back of his shirt. So Grandma thought is was bothering him, so she cut it off. Not a great idea. My son loves tags. So if you see him walking around holding the tag, now you know why. Anyway... hopefully he outgrows this before he starts school.







6 comments:
Bradley you are too funny! But we will blame your weird obsession with tasks on your strange mother. LOL. Love ya Heath!
Hey daughter dear, don't count on him outgrowing it. (We can hope though). It came right through the family gene's. Namely your Grandma Mangum via the Smith line. Be sure and ask his Grandpa about it sometime. He is absolutely cute. Love, Mom
You know they make blankets and soft-books with different kinds of tags all along them. We were given a taggie-book when David was born, but he didn't like it. I'm not sure we even have the book anymore, but apparently Bradley is not alone with his obsession. Good luck with that.
That is freakn' awesome! Let that poor boy wear his shirts inside out and backwards!
How cute! I didn't know had a blog! I'm glad so I can see your cute children! They sell the blankets with tags on them at the store on Ellsworth and Guadalupe! Parker makes me cute the tags out of the shirt because they bug him so bad! So funny how each kid is so different! My blog is private, so if you want an invite send me your email address and I'll add you. My email is the.garlocks@gmail.com
so, um... Are you alive? Is your camera broken? I think it's time for a new post. It will be two months in a few days since you posted. I love you, so you'd better update your blog soon or I'll go crazy!!!
Post a Comment