
After a fabulous year teaching preschool in my home, I had to make a decision on what to do next. So Michelle told me about openings with Western Governors University. I applied and got a job as a Progress Mentor. So I have been in Utah for a while to complete my training. The weather was beautiful-most of the time (except when it was freezing-brrrrrr). I got to know the other ladies that traveled with me from Phoenix. We went out to dinner a lot and got to do some sightseeing. It was fun to be in Utah since I grew up here and my sister lives here. I was even able to attend my niece's baby blessing and spend Sunday with family. After I am done this week, I will be able to work from home all the time. I am excited to get back and be able to stay there with my kids during the day ( I really miss them A LOT). I am so grateful for this opportunity and thankful for all the people that helped my family while I was gone. You are the best-you know who you are...







1 comment:
I'm excited about your new job. It sounds like just the right thing for you. I know your kids will love having you at home as well. It was great hanging out with you while you've been up here. Thanks for making the time to come to Sarah's Baby Blessing. We love you!
Post a Comment