Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lauren's a Star!

Lauren is a star to us. She had her dance recital last weekend and stole the show (at least we thought she did). She loves to dance, sing, perform, and be the center of attention. She did a beautiful job on stage and had no fear in front of the audience. Watch Out-"America's Got Talent"... here comes Lauren!

Here is her dancing pose!


And her other dance pose.




3 comments:

The Bountiful Connelly's said...

Wow! What a talented girl! I heard she did great. Good Job, Lauren! You look Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Lauren, your Aunt Shell loves you to pieces... I wish I could have been there, but I am glad your mom took pictures!

Brooke Garner said...

She is such a cute girl!!!! Love all of the dance poses, I think those are the same ones her mom was doing last time I saw her!