Monday, August 25, 2008

Hot or not?

Let me preface this post with the fact that I love my husband more than anything. Having said that... everyone knows that there is one (or two) cute actors on a list to drool over. So who is your one "hottie" on TV? Here are some of my friends' "hotties". What do you think? Vote on the poll and/or leave your own nominee as a post. And, if you think are really smart, try to match up the "hottie" with a friend of mine. hmmmm. Who is it that dreams of Flavor Flav? What about that red head from CSI Miami?

1) Flavor Flav--I know he has his own show and all (I have even seen a couple of episodes). He has girls fighting to be with him. So what is it? His elegant accessories (the stylish viking hat and practical clock chain), The beautiful dental work (I think his dentist got all Ds in school), or is it all about his eloquent vernacular? What do you think?
2) Zac--So I have never seen High School Musical.... gasp! That is a sin in the teenie bopper world. I know the young girls dream about him, but for us grown-ups-isn't he like illegal young. But he does have beautiful blue eyes!




3) Sean Connery--Now Sean is definitely a very distinguished gentleman. Ok Ok. He is like 70 years old, but he STILL looks good. He is completely amazing-his accent, his acting abilities, his demeanor, etc...





4) Michael Phelps--He is the hero and star of the Olympics. What an amazing role model. Of course he is in great shape and is unbelievably talented. And he seems like a mama's boy (which can be nice). Not to mention the small fact that he just won 8 gold medals. Sounds like the perfect package. But keep in mind, he has about 900,000 girls drooling over him on his facebook and proposals of marriage all the time. So if you choose him-get in line.



5)David Caruso--I am a big fan of CSI. I even like CSI Miami (sometimes). David is the main detective with Crime Scene Investigation in Miami. You gotta love the sunglasses and the way cocks his head as he points his gun at the suspect. Oh, and the red hair (although it is thinning slightly) is a huge bonus!


6) Bono--Let's see. What can we say about the lead singer of one of the most overrated bands EVER. He does have a nice accent. And he is an activist for good causes, but he is totally full of himself. You choose.

10 comments:

Laura said...

Okay girls an old man, a guy with bad teeth, bad eyebrows, more bad teeth, red hair, and seriously have you seen Bono without his glasses (Ewwww!). Come on now Mark Wahlberg and Bon Jovi rock my world!

Becky said...

How in the world did Jon Bon Jovi not make the list with Philly? Your post was seriously hilarious!

Alyssa said...

it's cuz i'm not one of her "friends"...that's why she left him out...but it's ok cuz of the whole phelps thing...hey sexy!!!
p.s. if bono was for me...i will remind you that it's larry mullen jr. that's the hottie of the GREATEST band ever...and i will continue to say that deep down you know it's true or you wouldn't be so adamant about that whole thing...i know michelle backs me up on this..
p.p.s. being somewhat of an expert on the dental field...do you know how much dough that cost flavor flav??? oh...to be in philly again.

Heidi said...

So, um, I'm definitely not in the same field of knowing who is "hot," but based only on looks, the olympic guy wins hands down. Funny post.

The Herberts said...

I am definitely out of the look of knowing who's got it. Based on those proposed, I would tend to put my votes in for the two clean-cut, younger fellas. Heather, what a funny post! It's fun to see you blogging again! Are you still doing the Copper Basin blog? It's nice to have you back in town again! See you soon!

Brooke Garner said...

Legal or not you all know I would make out with my boy Zac any day! I don't have a clue what Becky was smoking when she went to bed dreaming about Flavor flav. And as for stinkn' liberal bands Rage Against the Machine is sooooo much better than U2! Love the post Heather you are hilarious!!!!!

Sonda Bryce said...

I am with Brooke on Zac... wowie! and with Laura on Mark Wahlberg and Bon Jovie... SMOKIN'! Who the He_l thought Flav was hot?

Heather Roche said...

Sonda-first of all-thanks for sensoring your comments on my blog. Second, I do agree on the Bon Jovi hotness. And as for Flav-you'll need to discuss that with your BFF. She must be Crazy...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Flava Flav.... you gotta be kidding me. :) I think I must agree with most everyone and say Phelps is just about the best out of all of the mediocre hotness you have here. ha ha.

Devin & Ruthann said...

Yeah, I'll admit it, I have a crush on Zac. Don't worry, Devin knows.