As many of you know, I am the middle child of five children. Thus, I have many issues. But that is a post for another day. Anyway, I am really close to my brother that is just older than me. We went to BYU together at the same time after he returned from his mission. He has always watched over me and protected me. I appreciate it now-(I did not always appreciate it-especially when I was younger and he would tell on me to my parents). We also have a lot of fun teasing each other and laughing together. He is an amazing brother and a wonderful father to his three great children. I am writing this post to show my support for him. He decided to serve his country by joining the military just a couple of years ago. He is now stationed in Iraq. I am very proud of him and his family back in Texas. I am excited that we are able to keep in touch via the internet. He has a blog set up about his deployment for us to keep in touch. You can visit it at http://specialistmangum.blogspot.com/ . So I encourage everyone to continue to support the troops and all those that serve our Country. I love you big brother. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Emily and the kids.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I'm glad that we have such a great family. I like being able to keep in touch via the internet, especially when we are so far away. I'm sorry that you were traumatized by all of us as the middle child. Don't forget-- you'll always be my favorite sister.
AMEN! How about that, you have a real live hero for a big brother! I am so glad you made this post, I totally support the troops!
Post a Comment