Saturday, December 27, 2008

Kids sled for the first time!

Well, since we are in Utah during the winter, we decided to do what everyone does this time of year. We took the kids sledding. We bundled everyone up as much as possible and drove to the hills by the Provo Temple. We climbed up the hill and sent everyone back down one or two at a time down the other side.


The sledding did not last long. Lauren and Bradley only went down one time. That was it. It was too cold for them-I guess.


Anthony and Doug made a few more trips down the hill. They liked it a little more than the youngest of the family.


We had a good time, despite the tears and screams of agony.

3 comments:

Aaron Mangum's Blog said...

Hey Heather,
So I guess growing up in a warm climate makes sledding in snow a little less fun. I went sledding last Christmas and it was fun. No smow where I am this winter, that's ok by me, no place to sled either. Have fun on your trip to Heidi's.

Heidi said...

It's amazing how growing up in different weather makes a difference. David, Rebecca, and Sarah were all fine. It was a fun activity. Thanks for playing along.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are priceless, even through the screaming and tears and a memory you will always have.