So the last couple of days have been a little difficult with Lauren. Well...actually it has been very difficult. She hasn't wanted to listen or follow directions in preschool. And the whining. Well, that is a problem in itself (totally my fault for giving in). Today she had to go in time-out after preschool was over. I needed a little break too. But no. I put her in her room for a while (I was hoping she'd take a nap). So here she is, in her room screaming, crying, kicking the door, etc. And the entire time she could be playing with her toys. I don't get it. I needed the break from her, and she had the chance to play. Instead she drove me crazy even more by throwing a fit. Thanks Lauren. You gotta love her anyway. Especially when she comes out and gives me a big hug and says, "Please forgive me". Of course I forgive you, please forgive me back.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
seriously....who could possibly get mad at that cute little face!
Only someone evil like me. Well actually, that is why she gets away with so much. You know... the cute factor. Your children use that I'm sure.
Your description of her fit is the same as Emilee's. Next time you need a break send her home with me!
I wish that time-out worked the way we want it to. I try to put myself in time-out, but both David and Rebecca cry and kick the door so much that it isn't very worth it. Unfortunately, Rebecca also uses the cute factor to get away with everything. I need to work on not giving in. Good luck with Lauren- I feel your pain.
ok...so your little girl is dang cute...but on to more important matters...
I can see you sabatoged the poll so I won't accept anyone voting for Weber State.
You must really like me or you wouldn't put so much effort into that!!
Post a Comment