During Spring Break we went down south to visit our cousins. We had a great time going to the Tucson Zoo, bowling, watching movies, and spending time together. They will be moving to Texas next month so we won't get as many chances to hang out. We sure will miss them. A highlight of the trip was our stop at the Pima Air and Space museum. It was amazing, and the kids really enjoyed it. Definitely a must see. Thanks Grandpa for taking us!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I'm glad that you guys were able to get together. We wish we could have been there. What a fun picture- everyone looks so enthusiastic and happy to be there. ;o)
Are you joking? I should have taken a group picture at the beginning of the venture instead of the end.
Did you show your pictures to your preschool group for show and tell?? Brendon would dig the pics of the planes. I'm glad you were able to get away for a little while!
Post a Comment