Saturday, March 15, 2008

Is that blood?


I had my preschoolers paint during the beginning of class. We read the book "Little Blue and Little Yellow" the day before and learned about mixing colors. I decided to let Bradley paint as well. Not the best idea. I gave him only one color-RED. He had a large paper and brush. Not even two minutes later... He had painted his head, including inside his mouth. So, what did I learn? Bradley is not ready for preschool (duh), likes to eat everything, and may have a future as a make-up artist.

3 comments:

Grammie Mangum said...

The laughter from pictures such as these is worth the mess and cleanup of the little man. You wouldn't want him any different. He is a joy. Give hugs please.

The Bountiful Connelly's said...

He is definitely an artist. He just needs a bigger canvas. Just don't get too close or he might try painting you.

Brooke Garner said...

So cute, love the paint job! By the way, you totally fit in to pres. now! :)