

So, I found out about parrotheads last night. Now, I am not a Jimmy Buffett fan. Well Actually, I thought he is old and definitely not my type of music. Doug was listening to Jimmy Buffett when he picked me up for our very first date. That was almost a deal breaker at the time. Eight years later, I get to experience what Jimmy Buffet is all about. Doug won tickets to the outdoor concert in Glendale. We ventured across town and joined the fun group of parrotheads in singing and dancing to the relaxing music. I have to say that I did enjoy myself. I only had a few drops of beer spilled on me and the music was well... Jimmy Buffett. So I found out that being a parrothead is just about relaxing and having a good time. It's like spening a day on the beach with friends and family with no worries. I can do that. Thanks Jimmy!







5 comments:
But if Doug would have been blaring "Gangster's paradise" you would have hopped on his lap and said, "you had me at hello." Glad you got to go!!! :)
that is so true!!!!
i say we skip our next meeting and go be parrotheads
oh wait...i guess we already do that...sorry
maybe that is what you guys do, but i am all about business.
Post a Comment