Wednesday, February 4, 2009

70 plus degrees and loving it!


I am enjoying the beautiful weather right now. It is wonderful to let the kids go out and ride bikes or play at the park. Lauren had a couple of friends come and play with her after preschool.

Lauren, Avery and Alyssa decided to make sand angels. That is what happens when you live in AZ. No snow angels, just sand angels.

They also made some shoes out of sand. It is fun to have such great friends in the neighborhood.

4 comments:

About Us said...

Cute girls - way to be creative!

Aaron Mangum's Blog said...

Hey Heather,
I guess I could make a sand angel here in Iraq, but I think I would get some weird looks, plus I would get my uniform all dirty. We are having pretty nice weather too. I'll be wishing for these days when it hits 140 degrees this summer. -Aaron (Your favorite sibling)!

Heidi said...

Having friends to play with makes a big difference. We're looking forward to warm weather coming again. Sand angels look fun and a lot warmer. I think I can deal with a little sand in my hair more than snow down my coat.

Brooke said...

So I hope you don't mind that I put some funny pictures on my blog that include cute Lauren. She kills me. I substituted their primary class today. I think that she might just have a thing for Chase. If you want me to take the pics off, I totally will. I think they are so cute though.